How to turn off/Hide or Remove Blogger Navbar from Your Blog in Blogger



turn off/Hide or Remove Blogger Navbar from Your Blog


Have you ever tried deleting the blogger navigation bar that appears probably anywhere on your blog site and you couldn’t, simply because you don’t know how or what to do. Anyway, we are going to help you remove it. Just follow the procedures stated here. There are possibly two methods one can use to achieve the same goal.

Thank God for yet another day with great breath and a wonderful life filled with blessed people like you reading this article. JESUS CHRIST of Nazareth has made all things possible only to those that believe. So you better believe today.... 



Have you bothered to ask yourself why blogger would allow such a widget in our blog? When I created my first blog I probably didn’t know that I could use a customized template on my blog. Then, this widget use to be slightly above my blog header, it probably makes navigation to blogger account easy. I could easily create a new post without necessarily going to blogger dashboard. Days have gone by and people are not really interested in this. For me I guess it is because it looks very odd when it is present on my recent blog. However, I do not know why you want it removed. Possibly because of personal reason. Or maybe it doesn’t look appealing on your blog. Never mind, this tutorial would show you how you can turn it or remove it from showing on your blog!!



Method One:

You have to be logged in to your blogger account to be able to do this.
Select the blog you want to edit.
Go to its layout and locate where the widget Navbar is.
Click on Edit and turn it off.
Save your widget.. Check your site and it would be no more.





Method Two/Alternative Method:

You have to be logged in to your blogger account to be able to do this.
Select the blog you want to edit.
Go to its template and Click on Edit HTML..
In the template HTML, locate this code     ]]></b:skin>     simply use CTRL+F and paste the code in it and press enter.
Just before or above the code paste the following code...

#navbar { height: 0px; visibility: hidden; display: none;}
#navbar-iframe { height: 0px; visibility: hidden; display: none;}


When you are done just press the save button to save your template, this would probably remove the Navbar widget from your blog. If you want the widget back may be in the nearest future you can undo this process. And you are good to go.




Author: This post is written by Dok Simon..... He is the main Editor and Author of Blogging Engage..  You can join me here.. Twitter | Facebook | Google Plus |



I would  love to hear what you think about this information. Let me know in the comments.

0 default, disqus:

Post a Comment